creative energy + technical experience to help your organization grow
web + print communications for small businesses and non-profit organizations
domain + hosting
here to help you grow
hydrogen interactive is a one-woman studio in boulder, colorado that specializes in designing and developing custom websites. drawing on experience in commercial advertising, application development and corporate communications, i find the balance between form and function to create effective and efficient web and print solutions.
because every organization has distinct goals, needs and resources, i also collaborate with a network of talented professionals across the country. together, we can provide fresh ideas and flexible solutions for projects of all shapes and sizes.
whether you’re beginning a brand new organization, upgrading an existing website, or ready to expand into a comprehensive communications plan, we’re here to assist every (or any) step of the way.
enjoy the journey
communicate · concept · organize · design · revise · produce · publish · promote
how i got here
i doubt you want every detail, so allow me to summarize the key points:
- my name is Hilary Faith Hickman and i’ve been making websites for almost 20 years
- earned a BFA in Visual Communications from Washington University in St. Louis
- started my career at Momentum Worldwide, a brand experience agency
- recruited by LiveWire Media, an online app development firm
- found my passion for closer relationships with smaller clients
- started hydrogen interactive + produced my daughter
- found my passion for hiking + moved to Colorado
- living happily ever after